DIGITAL DESIGN LAB
- CNC Router
- CNC Robot
- Blade Cutter
- Dimension Elite
- Form Labs 2
- ZPrinter 350
- New Matter
FILE SUBMITTAL INFO
3D Printing Instructions
3D Printer File Submission
- $1.00 for each hour of printing, rounded to the minute.
- $4.50 per cubic inch of ABS material used.
- $4.50 per cubic inch of support material used.
- Current Colors Available : White
- Possible Colors : ivory, white, black, red, olive green, nectarine, fluorescent yellow, blue or gray.
- Soluble Support Technology (SST)
- 203 x 203 x 305 mm (8 x 8 x 12 in.)
updated Spring 2014
- .178 mm (.007 in.) or .254 mm (.010 in.) of precisely deposited ABSplus model and support material
The Dimension Elite is ideal for printing intricate 3D product mockups and functional models of parts. Capable of packing multiple models in the printer's build envelope using tough ABSplus™ Thermoplastic.
Using ABSplus™ production-grade thermoplastic, the Elite prints models from the bottom up with precisely deposited layers of modeling and support material. Soluble Support TechnologyThere's no waiting for models to “cure” — they're hard right out of the printer. A water-based solution removes the support material to complete your detailed design. Then models can be drilled, tapped, sanded and painted.