DIGITAL DESIGN LAB
- CNC Router
- CNC Robot
- Blade Cutter
- Dimension Elite
- ZPrinter 350
FILE SUBMITTAL INFO
PAYMENT OUTSIDE OF COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE
If paying with Departmental Accounts (FOPS) The ACCOUNT MANAGER of the account being used MUST email Maria Jeffery authorizing charges to account number specified. Accounting Services MANDATES this.
Texas Tech PCards are NOT accepted.
HAAS 3-Axis CNC Router
- $4.00 per hour of machine use rounded to the minute
- Tooling Cost: Based on percentage of wear (EX: 15% of 40$ = Carbide tool on foam) depending on material type.
- After parts are finished you need to help clean the workspace according to the staff member's instruction. Failure to do so will result in additional staff charges to be included
- $5.00 setup fee.
- $4.50 per cubic inch of ABS material.
- $4.50 per cubic inch of support material.
- $1.00 per hour of printing, rounded to the minute.
1 cubic inch material with 1 hour printing time = $5.50
- $5.00 setup fee
- $0.35 per percentage of print head used.
- $1.00 for each hour of printing, rounded to the minute
- $2.00 per cubic inch of powder material used.
- $0.25 per ml ($3.50 per cubic inch) of binder used.
- Curing options
- solution cost + staff time (unless user chooses to cure part on their own)
- $8.25 per oz of Z-Bond used.
- User may provide their own curing solution(Cyanoacrylate, Varnish Spray, Paint Coat, etc...)
1 cubic inch material and binder with 1 hour printing time and 5% print head usage = $9.50
Form Labs 2
- $5.00 set up fee.
- $0.30 per ml of resin used.
- $3.00 set up fee.
- $0.10 per gram of material used.