DIGITAL DESIGN LAB
- CNC Router
- CNC Robot
- Blade Cutter
- Dimension Elite
- Form Labs 2
- ZPrinter 350
- New Matter
FILE SUBMITTAL INFO
3D Printing Instructions
- $3.00 set up fee.
- $1.00 per job for print head use.
- $2.00 for each hour of printing, rounded to the minute
- $2.00 per cubic inch of powder material used.
- $0.25 per ml ($3.50 per cubic inch) of binder used.
- Curing will be performed by user. Instruction can be provided by staff member.
- Curing Solutions: Cyanoacrylate (Ultra Thin), Varnish Spray, Paint Coat, etc...
- File Formats for Printing (to open on Rhino and/or ZPrint): 3dm, stl, vrml, ply, 3ds, zpr
- Equipment Dimensions: 122 x 79 x 140 cm (48 x 31 x 55 inches)
- Resolution: 300 x 450 dpi
- Minimum Feature Size: 0.15 mm (0.006 inches)
- Vertical Build Speed: 20 mm/hour (0.8 inch/hour)
- Build Size: 203 x 254 x 203 mm (8 x 10 x 8 inches)
- Layer Thickness: 0.089 - 0.102 mm (0.0035 - 0.004 inches)
- Number of Jets: 304
- Automation: Basic (automated setup and self monitoring / automated powder loading / snap-in binder cartridges / intuitive control panel)
updated Spring 2014
- High-performance composite material makes strong, high-definition parts
- Color: Monochrome (white)
- Choose from a range of finishing options to meet your needs, from resin for ultra-strong functional prototypes to water for creating concept models quickly, safely, and very affordabe
- ZPrinter parts can be sanded, drilled tapped, painted and electroplated, further expanding the options available for finished part characteristics