Follow us and like our posts
- Do not use tape or any form of adhesive to hang drawings on walls or windows. Use pins only.
- Do not attach anything to wood surfaces. University OPs prevent the attachment of anything to outside or inside glass doors or glass.
- Use of spray cans of any form (paint, fixative or adhesive) is banned in the building. Cans will be confiscated
- The use of tobacco products is prohibited in the building.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the building.
- No bicycles, roller skates or roller blades are allowed in the building.
- Do not move chairs, tables, furniture or drawing tables without prior approval of building manager, and, when moving, use a dolly or cart).
- Building of individual drafting spaces is prohibited in studios.
- Clean your space at the end of each day. This includes the removal of waste material from model making areas as well as the sink space.
- Final grades will be withheld at the end of each semester until the classroom is returned to the state it was in at the beginning of the semester.
- Do not cut or glue on any tabletop, desk top, horizontal surface, wood or laminate surfaces without first providing adequate protection for that surface. Boards have been provided in the studios for this purpose.
- No music is allowed to be played at anytime in the studios (24 hours) except with the use of private head or ear phones.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the classrooms, lecture rooms, AV, photography, building technology and computer labs, nor jury/seminar rooms.