Vacuum Former Instructions for use at the College:
a) The use of the Blade Cutter by students is restricted to academic projects only.
b) Students may not operate the Blade Cutter. Only trained personnel may operate the Vacuum Former. Unauthorized use of the Blade Cutter will result in immediate suspension of lab privileges.
c) Students may not submit files to the Blade Cutter until they have read and agreed to all notices and guidelines.
d) Students are expected to maintain a high level of respect for the Blade Cutter operator.
e) The Blade Cutting equipment is only operated by our staff members. For file preparation and submission please refer to them until the online documentation is ready.
f) All material which we use on the Blade Cutter is available in the 3D Printing Lab. Please ask. Or provide your own material.
Scheduling your project
1. Due to the nature of the payment/ cutting process, once a project is begun, it must be completed in its entirety.
2. Projects will be completed on a first-come, first-served basis. There will be no exceptions. Please plan accordingly.
3. Students will be allowed to submit additional files for review, only after their name has been "worked" off the list and if there are other students in line. The only exception to this rule is that if the file problem is on the Make-the-Cut Software or Equipment or that the queue is totally empty, a student may sign up for one additional project.
4. Make sure you have enough money on your account before submitting a job.
- Staff Time: $8.00 per ½ hrs
- Material: cost as per type
- see MATERIALS page for a list of available materials
- Max Table Size:
- Max Cut Size: